When and where is CFUnited 2018?
- CFUnited 2018 will take place from March 18 – 21, 2018 in Las Vegas, NV at The Mirage Las Vegas.
Who should attend?
- You. The conference is aimed to provide AdNet, CommA and ProNet members with the most current information in the community foundation arena.
Why should I attend?
- There will be representation from AdNet, CommA and ProNet members for three days of learning, networking and idea sharing to advance your know how in asset development, communications and programming.
Where can I find the conference schedule?
- Find it on the Agenda page.
Are there limits on how many breakout sessions I can participate in?
- No. Once you are registered, you are allowed to attend as many sessions as you would like.
About AdNet, CommA and ProNet
- If you’d like to learn more about each organization please click the links below.
When can I register?
- You can register by clicking here.
What are the fees to attend the conference?
- The conference is $575 and this rate will increase to $675 after Friday, February 16, 2018.
Are you offering discounts on hotel and travel?
- The Mirage Las Vegas is offering the special discounted rate of $195 per night on the nights of Friday, March 16 and Saturday, March 17. On the nights of Sunday, March 18 through Wednesday, March 21 the special discounted rate is $135 per night. You must book your room by February 21, 2018 in order to receive the special rate.
- The conference will NOT be offering discounts for travel.
- NOTE: A conference registration does NOT include accommodations and does NOT guarantee you a room at The Mirage, so please register early and book a room to ensure your best chance of securing a space in the hotel.
How do I register for CFUnited 218?
- You can register for the conference by visiting the Registration page.
Is there an early registration discount?
- Yes, early bird registration is $575 and good through Friday, February 16 at 5pm CT.
Are group discounts offered?
- Group discounts are not offered for regular registration. However, sponsors receive complimentary registrations depending on the sponsorship level. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please visit our Sponsor page.
What do my registration fees include?
- Registration fees include:
- Access to plenary sessions
- Ability to choose from all breakout sessions
- Entry to conference receptions
- A discount on your hotel room (if booking at The Mirage)
- A copy of the conference program
- A conference “swag bag” and related conference materials
- Meals including breakfast and lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Coffee breaks with snacks available throughout the day on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Registration does not cover the cost of a hotel room, so please reserve your room separately.
May I attend the conference without registering?
- No. Anyone who would like to attend the conference must register.
May I register for a single day at a reduced rate?
- Single day passes will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Can I get a refund for CFUnited?
- Yes, you can get a refund minus an administrative fee of $150.00 until Friday, February 16, 2017. No refunds will be available after that date.
Can I transfer my registration?
- Yes, but you must alert us if you do so. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to transfer your registration.
What hotel should I stay in, and how do I book a room?
- The Mirage Las Vegas is offering the special discounted rate of $195 per night on the nights of Friday, March 16 and Saturday, March 17. On the nights of Sunday, March 18 through Wednesday, March 21 the special discounted rate is $135 per night. You must book your room by February 21, 2018 in order to receive the special rate. You can book a room by clicking here.
Am I guaranteed a room at The Mirage at the conference rate?
- The CFUnited discounted conference rooms are limited and subject to availability. You must book a room by Wednesday, February 21, 2018 in order to be eligible to receive the conference rate. CFUnited cannot guarantee a room at the conference rate. Rooms booked after the reservation cut-off date of Wednesday, February 21, 2018 will be at the prevailing published rate.
- Please note: registration does not include accommodations, which must be booked separately.
What does the resort fee at the Mirage cover?
- Property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room), unlimited local and toll free calls, airline boarding pass printing, notary service, and fitness center access for guests 18+.
Can I stay at a different hotel?
- Yes, you are welcome to stay at a different hotel but transportation from your hotel to the conference site will not be provided by the conference. Most registrants will stay on-site at The Mirage.
If I choose to stay in Las Vegas before or after the conference, can I stay at the hotel for the discounted rate?
- Arrangements should be made directly with The Mirage.
What meals are included?
- The Welcome Reception on Sunday will include light appetizers and beverages but not a full dinner. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Coffee breaks with snacks will be available throughout the days of Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Pending sponsorship of the Opening Reception on Monday there will a dinner buffet and beverages. Pending sponsorship of the Happy Hour on Tuesday there will be a light appetizers and beverages served.
- Dinner will not be provided during the conference on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
What is the dress code?
- The dress code for the conference is business casual. The temperature in Las Vegas in late March typically varies from 66°F – 74°F. Please note that most of the conference will be held indoors. Please plan accordingly.
When will breakout sessions take place?
- Presentations will take place Monday through Wednesday at The Mirage in Las Vegas. Please check the Agenda page for updates.
How do I register for a breakout session?
- Yes. Presenters must register for the conference.
Do presenters have to register for the conference?
- Yes. Presenters can register for the conference.
Will any sessions be recorded?
- No sessions at the conference will be recorded. Presentations will be available to conference attendees post conference.
How do I become a sponsor?
- Please visit our to see all our sponsorship opportunities. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, you can email Conference Management at email@example.com. CFUnited is open to customized sponsorships so if you have a proposal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I pay for my sponsorship?
- You will receive an invoice for your sponsorship.
Do sponsors receive free registration to the conference?
- Some sponsorship opportunities include free registration to the conference. All benefits of sponsoring are listed on the CFUnited Sponsor Prospectus . If you have questions about the benefits for specific sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com.
Will there be Wi-Fi offered during the conference?
- Yes. Attendees will have two options to access wi-fi during the conference. They can use their access from their guest room or they can use the conference wi-fi in the meeting space.
Does CFUnited accept advertising in its conference program?
- Yes. Foundations and nonprofits can advertise in the conference program by becoming sponsors. Please visit the CFUnited Sponsor Prospectus for more information.
Consent to Use Photographic Images
- Registration and attendance at, or participation in, CFUnited constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in the photographs and recordings of CFUnited by the organization and sponsors.
Have additional questions?
- Email Conference Management, firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to answer them.