The Mirage Info
All sessions and onsite events will be taking place on the First Level of The Mirage Meeting Space in the Grand Ballroom.
The Mirage – The Mirage, in and of itself, is its own tiny city. With shopping, dining, lounging, and entertainment, it’s a one stop shop for your Las Vegas Experience. Check out what The Mirage has to offer:
- Pantry – 24-hour kitchen
- BLT Burger – American, Lunch, Dinner and Late-Night Dining
- Blizz Frozen Yogurt
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Carnegie Deli – Open 24 hours
- Cravings – Buffet, Lunch, Dinner and Weekend Champagne Brunch
- The Roasted Bean – Coffee and Pastries
- Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak – Steakhouse
- Fin – Chinese
- Japonais – Contemporary Japanese
- Portofino – by Chef Michael LaPlaca – Italian
- Samba Brazilian Steakhouse
- Stack – American Steakhouse
- The Beatles Love by Cirque Du Soleil – Beyond tribute, this is a physical manifestation of their music and lyrics. Using the master tapes from Abbey Road Studios, Sir George Martin and his son Giles created the three-time Grammy-winning soundtrack. These songs, so well-known and yet reinvented, are brought to electric, exuberant life by some of the best aerialists, acrobats and dancers in the world. The Beatles lent so much to the consciousness of our culture. We agree wholeheartedly with this—LOVE is all you need.
- Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment – With comedic banter and amazing vocal impressions of musical superstars such as Garth Brooks, Dean Martin, Aretha Franklin and more, this is a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Boyz II Men – Boyz II Men bring the energy, moves, music and unforgettable memories to The Mirage.
- Aces of Comedy
- Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat – Come face-to-face with some of nature’s most exotic and majestic creatures at Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. Explore, learn and play in an enchanting world of Bottlenose Dolphins, White Tigers, White Lions and Leopards, right in our backyard.
- The Volcano – This Vegas icon features breathtaking fire effects and music composed by Grateful Dead drummer Mickey Hart.
- The Pool